Salisbury Steak


Salisbury Steak is one of those classic meals that reminds me of my childhood. On busy Saturday nights when my Mom didn’t have time to make dinner, she’d turn to TV dinners to get us fed. 
I didn’t have a discerning palate back then to know if the frozen Salisbury Steak was any good or not. All I know is that I’m certain my homemade version must taste better! I make my Salisbury Steak with mushrooms and onions, and serve it with gravy over the top. My favorite way to serve this Salisbury Steak is over noodles, but you could also serve it over rice.

Ingredients Salisbury Steak
  • 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
  • 1/4 cup bread crumbs
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • Egg noodles for serving
Previous
Next Post »