15 Minutes Snickerdoodle Poppers

“Mmmmmmm, these Snickerdoodle Poppers are beautiful. I simply wish your husband was on a diet for a few more weeks” my friend was joking around. Tanya and I were munching the poppers and sipping the coffee with huge enjoyment.

A few hours later, my husband remembered the blog in a conversation!

“Vera, thanks for making a break in the blog for a few days, it’s really hard when you make your treats and I’m on a diet. I hope that your blogging friends won’t be mad at me” said Darko.

“It doesn’t matter! We’ll find a solution. It’s good that the diet is going to plan. The blog can wait” I answered laughing inside myself and thinking of the expression on his face when he reads this post about 15 minutes Snickerdoodle Poppers.


SNICKERDOODLE POPPERS

Ingredients
  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 tespoon salt
  • 1/4 cup milk(room temperature)
  • 1/4 cup plain yogurt (room temperature)
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3 tablespoon butter (melted)
  • vegetable oil (for frying)

For coating:
  • 2/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 1/2- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
Read Full Recipe >> @omgchocolatedesserts.com
Previous
Next Post »