Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Milkshake

Okay, let’s discuss something.

Peanut butter, chocolate, and banana is one of the best flavor combinations of all time. Hands down.


Then you blend that together into a shake? Oh my.

Oh, oh my.

And then you find out that there is absolutely no ice cream in it?

Oh yeah. This is a milkshake so good you seriously do not even miss the ice cream. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself.


Whereas my healthy strawberry milkshake was a great subsitute for the real thing, this is no substitute. It’s better. It tastes like my chocolate chunk peanut butter fudge cookies (that are to die for if I do say so myself =) ).

Ingredients
Recipe: 2 8oz drinks

  • 2-3 large bananas, chopped and frozen
  • 1 Tbsp honey
  • 2 Tbsp peanut butter
  • 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
Previous
Next Post »