Crispy Fried Dill Pickles


Where have these been all my life?  Really? I tried fried pickles for the first time last week at a restaurant and had to come home and figure out how to make them myself!  I am telling you, these are my newest addiction!  (And I may or may not have had a few fried pickles for breakfast today with my coffee…  but I won’t say for sure).

You can use any type of dill pickles to make these (rounds, slices or halves) but I used the sandwich slices because I liked the size of them! If you were looking for an easy deep fried pickles recipe, you’ve found it!

Ingredients
Serves : 4 serving

  • Sandwich sliced dill pickles (about 12 slices)
  • 1-2 cups Panko Breadcrumbs
  • Oil for frying

Batter

  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
Previous
Next Post »