Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls

Party coming up? These crab and cream cheese egg rolls are the perfect party appetizer! These are easy to fry or bake up and serve with sweet and sour dipping sauce. Everyone loves a super-easy, crazy-yummy appetizer! 

These have the same great flavor as crab rangoon but are served as a fun and easy-to-eat egg roll. I personally think these are much easier to wrap and fry than your classic crab rangoon. But, they still taste just as amazing!

Are you one of those cooks that goes to a restaurant and thinks, “Hmmm….I could make this!” Well, that is what I have been thinking for years about crab rangoon. The first time I made this dish was four year ago, and I still love to make it today. We have used I served these at a party, my son was utterly disappointed because there was hardly a smidge of crab left. And you know what? My kids’ favorite part of a fun get-together is all the fun leftovers they get to eat the next day. So, plan ahead and make extra for your kiddos and hubby to munch on later in the week!

Love Crab Rangoon? This is a super-easy recipe that makes a great party appetizer. Who doesn't love crab rangoon egg rolls at parties? Yum!

Servings
12 egg rolls
Prep Time
15 minutes

Cook Time
20 minutes

Ingredients

  • 2 cups vegetable oil
  • 5 ozs crab meat (drained)
  • 6 ozs cream cheese (at room temperature)
  • 1 clove garlic (minced)
  • 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
Previous
Next Post »