Lazy Ice Cream Cake

My mom made this, but included a layer of jam and crushed candy, then another layer of ice cream sandwiches before topping it off with cool whip, etc. I remember being super impressed until I learned how she made it. 


Today on my radio show I shared a new Lazy Mom Recipe that lazy mom Sheri, who declared this recipe “Oh My Stars Good!,” sent to me. It’s so easy even a lazy mom can make it, plus it involves ice cream sandwiches. 

Uh, can I get a yes and amen for that one?
A glory hallelujah?
A star spangled banner? 
A peck of pickled peppers?
A shoop, shoop, shoop?

Okay I’ll stop. 

Here’s the yummy recipe.  

Lazy Ice Cream Cake (AKA: Trailer Trash)
  • Ice cream sandwiches
  • Caramel
  • Cool Whip
  • Toppings
Read Full Recipe >> @imalazymom.com
Previous
Next Post »