Hearty Slow Cooker Beef Stew


When I tasted it, it felt as though the beef would melt in my mouth. My heart almost melted too… By the way, at that moment, I realized that purchasing this 6 quart crock pot was probably the best 35 bunks I have ever spent. You are certainly going to see more slow cooker recipes here. Let’s get down to business right away!"


This hearty main dish goes perfectly well with any kind of rice. What if I say we can make our dinner plate double hearty by pairing it with a homemade fusion fried rice? Stay tuned. It’s going to be awesome!

Serves: 6 People

Slow Cooker Time LOW: 12 min

Ingredients

  • 1 lb stewing beef, cubed
  • 1 small onion, chopped
  • 1 stalk celery, sliced
  • 2 carrots, sliced
  • 3 medium sized potatoes, cubed
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon sea salt
Read Full Recipe >> @delishplan.com
Previous
Next Post »