Cinnamon Roll Fudge!


I always laugh at myself, because I can literally prepare a fabulous 3- course meal for 12 people, but I totally fail at making simple rice,  eggs..or fudge!  In fact, until now I had pretty much given up on making my own fudge..and simply relied on the holiday season well-wishers and generous neighbors for my supply!  That was until I learned about this ridiculously simple method!  I almost kinda-sorta feel a little guilty at the simplicity of this fudge, but one bite always makes me feel better!

I see fudge as a beautiful, sweet blank canvas just waiting to be brought to life!  And when I think about ways to bring something to life, Cinnamon Rolls are usually the first thing that comes to mind..well, and coffee of course..lol!

Ingredients

  • 1-16oz. container of Cream Cheese Frosting
  • 1 bag of White Chocolate Chips
  • 1 Packet of Duncan Hines Cinnamon Roll Frosting Creations mix
  • 1 Cup Brown Sugar
  • 1 tbsp. finely chopped Pecans
  • 1 tsp. Cinnamon
  • 1 tsp. good quality Vanilla Extract (Rodelle’s is amazing)
  • approx. 1 tbsp. of water ..or so.
Read Full Recipe >> @ohbiteit.com
Previous
Next Post »