Microwave Minute Muffin

The other day a friend of mine on Facebook posted a quick breakfast that looked divine.  While I was drooling I asked her if I could snag it to share with all of you.


I tweaked the recipe a bit for my taste buds, and you may want to do the same for you.  I found the original recipe a bit on the bland side, so I sprinkled it with cinnamon for more flavor.

You could totally add more or less brown sugar, more or less milk, etc.  You could even use a packet of maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal if you have that on hand and eliminate the oats and brown sugar as listed below (but it is more calories that way).

Microwave Minute Muffin
makes 1 serving that is 209 calories
  • 1/4 cup quick oats
  • 1 egg (substitute 1/4 egg beaters for less calories)
  • 1/8 – 1/4 cup of blueberries (I tossed in frozen ones!)
  • 2 tsp packed brown sugar
Previous
Next Post »